Thursday, March 10, 2011

Call me SKiTTLES ;)

Seriously I just do not get people and why they need to countiue running their mouths about me so much. & its not even new people it is the same miserable cunt who sits on her fat ass all day long on facebook and runs it.. now if she ran her legs as much as she ran her mouth she might not be a lazy miserable bitch. just saying. And since this is the only place I can vent with out being called IMMATURE.. or to GROW UP .. Ima vent and if no one likes it than kiss me hispanic white ass cause i do not give a flying whoot! SERIOUSLY why should anyone tell me to grow the fuck up and quit being immature.. when i STAND up for myself when others or the same lazy cow opens her mouth like she opens her legs and bust's my name out twenty four seven. Like really is your married motherhood life that boring or something.. YES WE DO NOT LIKE EACHOTHER..OKAY now move on and leave me the hell alone.. like i do not go around stalking ur page or talking shit about you on my facebook or to my pathitic little goonies( i love you my goonies dont take offense) I DONT.. my life is better than that. I am happy with my life and where it is.. i hate drama.. but when it goes to far hell ya imma stand up for myself and spit it.. and if you or anyone else doesnt like it that dont spit it first.I just don't get people.. like if u dont want me to say anything or to find out, how about u clean out your friends list.. cause im pretty sure the ones u have on ur list are my friends and not so much urs when im getting text msgs, or emails or ims saying well she said this or they show me what u said pyshicaly. like come on.. i have more eyes and ears in my friends cricle than u know. if anyone wants to talk shit about me how about you get the facts instead and stop talking finctional shit about me its getting old..oh thats right you do not know any facts about me so you gotta make it all up in your head.. ahhhh haters i swear...
My name really does taste good.. its like a burst of SKITTLES !!


"YOU'VE GOT ENIMIES? GOOD. THAT MEANS YOU ACTUALY STOOD UP FOR SOMETHING IN YOUR LIFE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment