Friday, March 25, 2011

What goes up must ALWAYS come back down !

I do not get why people have to lie about things so serious to cover their ass. Serious O W N up to your shit cause the truth does not stay barried for long. I ALWAYS comes out ! Once you start lieing you have to come up with more lies to cover yourself.. it never works out in the end for no body. I do not get why I need to be accused of shit because someone could not just tell the truth to begin with regaurdless of the actions to come with it. Im just sick of hearing it and people are just to damn scared.. you want to play it off the way you want DO NOT go around telling EVERYONE your business and maybe your lies will stay a secert.. Thats all I can really say.

Other than that it is what it is.. Classes are on hold for me at the moment so we will see how that goes. I now have an account with a bank lol .. aren't i just special lol .. this should be a good thing for me but we will see. In the next four weeks to come I will have an ultra sound to determin the sex of my baby..YAY ! i really hope it is a boy this time. but as long as the baby is healthy I am good.. Its heartbeat was at 150 the other day at my appointment which I think was lower than sandras.. but we will see. I am def sick of jeans I really am.. I feel like I am suffocating in them.. they are too tight and i am too pregnant.. Im 16 weeks I think I am allowed to say that for this being my second pregnancy.. so far so good.. other than if i do not eat on time I get really sick to my stomach and nasuease.. this child liks to eat A LOT.. mommy can only eat a little at a time.. I have started walking to.. so I do not gain the extra weight that way when I do have the baby and I get the okay to start my work outs again I am going to cause I want to be at 135 - 140 .. I been at 160 after i had sandra for about 2 yrs then the weight just came back... blah but i will get there..

Sandra is starting to sleep in her bed with some help but not alot.. I just need to work on potty training her.. which seems to be easy since she likes the toliet. I swear she is just to smart for her own age.. shes like a 20 some yr old in a 2.5 yr old body lol.. she can say words that others 2. yr olds can not say clearly.. she can say her states.. I love her and I can not wait to see her be a Big Little sister to her soon to be new sibling who shes loves to death already <3

No comments:

Post a Comment