Wednesday, October 26, 2011

To new changes

I am glad to sayI am finally getting back on the horse and getting back to an healthy weight for my body. Before my first pregnancy I was 180 then got to220 at the end of it. I manage to get to 160 in three months of having her andi was super excited. Well I enedup pregnant with my second and got to234 yup hated that. I am now 223 so I want to get to140. Iam not tatly proud of it but I am not going to sit here and boohoo about it. Tomorrow I plan on making a change. imado some crazy intervale intenst work outs for three months. For the next 7-8months I hope to be closeto my goal if not right on it. I owe it to y self and my goals tobe healthier then I am. My husband loves me the way am but id like to look different for me. I am truly blessed with the family and friends I have. Now it is time to do me. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment